Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Stores I Love-C&M Handcrafted Furniture

I have had the pleasure to talk to the Martha one of the owners of C&M Handcrafted Furniture and see their amazing products closer in photos and a dear friend of my Mom owns a custom piece and they donated a custom bed to one of the Dolls For A Cause auctions. I know I typically cover fashion but interior design is still a form of fashion.

If you are in the market for gorgeous heirloom quality pieces of furniture look no further. I want this bathroom. I need a tub like that to relax in and work on my beauty routine in. How awesome is this? (and it is blue I like blue after all it goes with my eyes.)


Some other great pieces that they sell include
A slide my brother would love this. 
A complete kitchen, perfect if you are creating a doll house. 
Desk and Chair set for studying and blogging from, hmm this looks like my wishlist lol.
Closet space what fashionista dosen't need more of that? 
There is bedroom furniture to match. and also a kitchen with this butterfly design. 

So please visit C&M Handcrafted treasures and support these talented hand crafter's work. Your dolls will love it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment