Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boutiques I Love- Mini Me Dolly Diva's

Have you heard of a cute online boutique called Mini Me Dolly Diva's? I have a few outfits and just tshirts from this shop. It is on Etsy. I love the funny saying and shirts that really help you convey your unique personality. I have an extra special shirt from there, it is my favorite.  I modeled one just like it last year for Dolls For A Cause and Dacia made me my very own just like it. Here I am modeling their collection from 2013.

I have my very own AUTISM shirt. Of course that is why it is so special to me. 
They do different Ebay Collections to benefit different causes throughout the year. 

Here is a link to the current collection. I am in this one as well although I am wearing clothing from another shop. My brother Andy actually modeled with me. He did great. He is the only boy so you know who he is. 
He looks so much like my friend Rose, but she has more freckles.

Andy has a shirt from Mini Me Dolly DIva's too since she makes clothes for boys as well. His shirt is a quote from his favorite show, The Big Bang Theory. It says " I'm not crazy my mother had me tested!" 
He wears it so much. I know mom ordered it special in his favorite color, Red. 

I have a photo of my friend Beth wearing one of my Mini Me Dolly Diva's outfits. She borrowed it from me and I took her photo. We were goofing around and not being serious so it isn't the fanciest photo. 
Beth suffers from Alopecia so she has a bunch of wigs and hair colors. She is ok with the problem because she said being able to choose your hair to go with your ourfit is fun.  Got to love her outlook. You'll see her on here with different hair as time goes on, lol.

You really should check out Mini Me Dolly Diva's
and Dolls For A Cause. Tell them Candace said "Hi"


No comments:

Post a Comment