Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Blogs I Love- Karen Mom of Three

I can not begin to express how much I adore Karen of Karen Mom of Three Blog. She is a close friend of my mom.  Karen's blog covers crafts, handmade clothing, shoes, accessories, and major companies that make stuff to fit girls like me. She had contests, and events like sew along with me.

Karen is a mom to three boys and  like my mom she loves her boys and her dolls.

Karen has recently started a YouTube channel so check her out, subscribe, comment and hit that like button. She has great tips and reviews of products that are worth checking out.
 I am in this video ;)

Fun Fact: Karen has a Maplelea Doll named Stacy. Candace and Stacy, bet those names together sound familiar to you, especially if you have watched Phinneas and Ferb on the Disney channel. Well, we are named after the cartoon characters and are of course best friends even if it is long distance as she lives in.. oh wait Internet Safety can't say where she lives either. Far Far Away is as close as I can say.
We are mail and pen pals.
This video stars my best pal.

so visit Karen Mom of Three on YouTube and her blog, and Facebook and tell her Candace sent you.

No comments:

Post a Comment