Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Close to my heart- Dolls For A Cause

I have had the luck and pleasure to have been a model for three collections that Dolls for A Cause has Auctioned. It started on Facebook and now has a google plus page as well. They donate clothing and accessories they have made and occasionally bought to go with a collection and then they donate what the collection makes in an Ebay auction to a cause. Past causes have included: Leukemia, Breast Cancer, Make A Wish and Autism Speaks. A future collection is slated to benefit Wounded Warrior Project.


A photo of their current auction collection available on Ebay ending on April 18, 2014 so go bid now. You know you love it. 

Models are Candace (Me, lol) Saige, Andy (My brother) and Rose. 
Andy is adorable in that hat and he even smiled. :)
That is hard for him. If you have not been reading from my first post, Andy is on the Autistic spectrum. He is my younger brother and best friend. He helps me with this blog and he will be taking photo's of me when I start my Outfit of the day blogs. 
It is amazing how similar Andy and Rose look. Although, Rose does have more freckles. 

Tell them Candace sent you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment