Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Boutiques I Love- ABeeLine

I love the shoes from this cute shop called ABeeLine on Etsy.
I wore a pair like these in last years Dolls For A Cause Autism Collection and I have to say they were so comfortable and fun to wear. I got a pair for Christmas. Special Order. I wore them to the Autism Walk. My Dad  and I raised 170.00 for Autism... Um wait, can't say the state. Internet Safety and all. 
Anyhow really proud of them. Andy can't handle walking with us yet. Perhaps he will next year. He gets a ton of anxiety around that many people. He tried to stay but it got to be too much and he ended up going for a ride with Mom. 

ABeeLinee will be restocking ASAP but totally go heart them on Etsy. Share some love. 

She made super cute shoes for this years Autism Collection  by Dolls For A Cause currently on Ebay. I wore them in one promo photo
They are so pretty, Butterfly wings!!
She also made the laptop bag I am holding. 

Visit A BeeLine and tell Bee that Candace sent you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment