Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hi

Welcome to my new blog. I am a fashionista and I just happen to be 11. I live in... wait, you don't really think I am going to tell you where I live do you?  Internet safety people. I am much smarter than that.


I started blogging because I have had some Fashion related luck I had been working as a model for a struggling store that gave me clothing in return. It is Lemonhead103  A new store is opening up, Confetti Doll Designs and they have hired me to model their clothing. I get to keep what I wear in Fashion shoots on top of being paid. They asked me to blog and vlog about their clothing and what I am wearing.

More free clothing and accessories for a fashionista like me? Yes! Better yet, Mom said Yes to it.

So the title of my blog must be confusing you. Are you confused?

Well... why I Want Candy Too?

Hi, my name is Candace. ( I know, I know I just mentally heard you all say "Hi Candace")

Only one person calls me Candy though, my brother Andy. I named the blog as a little tribute to Andy. Andy is one of my best friends, not just my younger brother. He is almost 9 and a gifted artist and he is off the charts smart. He also has Autism. He loves me even if I am neurotypical, lol. That was a joke for anyone who loves someone with Autism. Andy is very high functioning and is referred to as having Aspergers Syndrome. It is still Autism. I know so much about it for my age because I spend a good part of my time explaining the world to Andy and likewise Andy to the world. I love him though and wouldn't have it any other way. He isn't great in social situations but he is great with a camera so he is going to be my personal cameraman.

I am very excited. I know this will bring us more opportunities.

Since I love clothing, I am going to tell you about my favorite boutiques in upcoming blog posts.

Oh if you are wondering why my mom is allowing me to work already it is because I am expensive to keep, lol.  She knows how much I enjoy putting outfits together and while I have been learning to sew I still need money to buy fabrics and I still love to shop. I had to find a way to earn money. I am using my love of fashion to feed my pass

No comments:

Post a Comment