Thursday, May 8, 2014

Photo Shoot fun

I can not tell you how much fun the photo shoot was. It was the best. Mom mentioned to the owner of Confetti Doll Designs that I have an American Girl doll and there was a coordinating outfit fofor my doll Felicity. Felicity had belonged to my mom and she gave her to me. I love to collect clothing for her. Mom helped me modernize Felicity so she now is free of pin curls and has had a haircut. She wears all modern clothing. I think her historic stuff is cool but I wanted to make her dress more like me.

Felicity's outfit was all white with some black trim. Since I was wearing grey black and white in the photo shoot we coordinated so cute.


They let me keep all the clothing I am wearing, and the doll outfit on top of getting paid as a model. 
Andy took these photo's. I told you he was a good photographer. 
The one I was on break. 
How neat is the confetti wall? So pretty and it is shiny too. 

I can't believe how lucky I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment