Thursday, May 8, 2014

Plane trip and convention

Well we got on the plane with no issues. Andy did great although I know going through security was scary for him. Mom had to snap at the one agent because Andy wouldn't answer the lady when she asked him his name and age. Mom would repeat the question and then he would answer but he wouldn't look at the agent he would look at mom. She said in a rude way to my mom something about why are you repeating the questions to get him to answer. Mom said well, he is autistic so he isn't going to talk to a stranger. So then the agent looked down mumbled an apology and then let us go. We got little pins with the airline's name and logo from the stewards on the plane. That was pretty cool. My ears were hurting so much. I was not dealing with the pressure changes. Chewing gum didn't help either. Andy got a nose bleed on the way down but he didn't even panic. Mom was very impressed with how well he did. He really did want to go on this trip.
Keep hoping it all goes well.

I packed my outfit so I can wear it on the runway for Confetti Doll Designs. I had to leave Felicity home though. I heard they are going to bring the confetti photo backdrop for the runway so I think that is cool.

This place is huge. I have never seen this large a space. I have one panel to do and the runway show. Otherwise we get to walk around get free stuff...  promote my blog and my youtube, this is awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment