Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dolls for A Cause Pink for Pam Event

I did another modeling event this week with my friend Saige.  

Here are the photos of me from the shoot.







. Saige has a blog too. She took over for her sister Beth when Beth just plain ran out of things she wanted to Blog about. The link to her blog is the first time I wrote her name in this post. Want to see Saige's photo's ?
Here they are...





The outfits we wore are in a very special Dolls for a Cause auction that the proceeds will benefit a friend of Confetti Doll Designs owner, her name is Pam and she has breast cancer. If you would like to own either outfit you can bid from 8/31/2014 to 9/7/2014 on the Dolls for A Cause facebook page. The have one album during the event and it is called the Bidding album. All bidding rules are in the album. You must use PayPal and be over 18. 
Check out the 50 amazing groupings over there. It goes live at 7 pm central on the 31. 

So excited. Hope we raise a ton of money. I am super happy to have been a part of this. Even if all I did was stand and look cute in a cute dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment